Advertise Here

                                                                                                                              Create Free Classified Ads  

 Amazon Product Ad  Advertise Here!  Free Website  Insights  Mail  Classifieds Create Free Ad


Friday, September 9, 2016

Alchemist Workshop Blog


Psychologists have proven that the words, "I can do it," are the antidote to the fear of failure that often holds you back from trying. Repeat these words over and over to yourself whenever you feel fearful or doubtful about anything that you want to attempt. Say very enthusiastically to yourself, "I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!" When you start saying, "I can do it, I can do it," you drive that message deep into your subconscious mind. This message lowers your fears and builds your self-confidence and discipline. Learn more about  Miracle of Self-Discipline here Alchemist Workshop Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment